I have a stack sitting by my bedside, ready for summer devouring:
1) Grace-Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
3) Norms & Nobility: A Treatise on Education by David Hicks
4) Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
5) In the Middle by Nancy Atwell
6) A Christian Paideia: The Habitual Vision of Greatness by Bruce Lockerbie
7) 6+1 Traits of Writing
Nonfiction. Dense. Serious. Why can't I just re-read The Hunger Games?
With the exception of Eating Animals, they are all either required or recommended for my job. I want to be awesome at my job. I just can't really see myself poolside at a bachelorette weekend with this lot. Oh well.