We got home last night for our summer break. Easiest travel day we've ever had. Thank you, Lord.
I am loving:
- my engagement ring, the most beautiful thing I have ever owned
- sleeping in what feels like the quietest, darkest, comfiest bedroom ever to exist
- produce: broccoli, baby carrots, organic spinach, strawberries, blueberries
- Mexican food
- easy everything: easy power, easy water, easy debit card, easy Target
- customer service
- independence: I can drive here, I can speak to anyone in a language I know
- my mother's backyard
- Sam and Libby, my two small furry best pals
- clean: I would eat off the floors in this house, and probably they are cleaner than my countertops in Haiti
You rock, home.